- What does it mean to be sustainable in a precast world?
- What is the definition of a material life cycle?
- What are things you can do in your plant now to be more sustainable, increase efficiency and save money at the same time?
- We’ll examine case studies from actual precast plants who have made the move to be more sustainable.
- We’ll examine the LEED program as well as other current programs.
- We’ll finish off by working out the next steps you can take to start or continue your journey to sustainability.
Cost of the course is $75 if you have a Member package rate. Cost is $185 if you are choosing events at the a la carte rate. If you would like to add this course and are already registered for The Precast Show, you can go back into your registration and make the addition. Or, if you need assistance, please contact NPCA at (800) 366-7731 or email Claude Goguen, P.E., LEED AP, director of Sustainability and Technical Education.
* Source: McGraw Hill Construction, Dodge Market Forecast, November 2014